The 2011 WoMEN: WHAT MOM ENTREPRENEURS NEED SERIES
The 2011 Series has ended. You can still listen to the archived calls on Blog Talk Radio.
As a mother of three children aged seven and under, a wife, a business coach and an entrepreneur, I need a lot of things. Time. Money. Support. Patience. Clients. Babysitters. Friends. Partners. Good health. Me Time. Advice. Expertise. Mentors. Flexibility. A Good Sense of Humor. . .just to name a few.
While lying in bed unable to sleep one night, I was thinking about how I could best support the mom entrepreneurs in one of my Coaching Groups. Like me, they occasionally get overwhelmed with what to do next, how to do it, and they need shortcuts to save them their precious time. Thus, the idea of the WoMEN: What Mom Entrepreneurs Need teleseminar series was born.
FROM START-UP TO SUCCESS
Running a business while raising a family can be an extremely rewarding path for many moms. To do so successfully is a reality for some, and a challenging goal for many of us. With this in mind, I’ve put together the WoMEN: What Mom Entrepreneurs Need Teleseminar Series. My purpose is to get you the expert advice of moms in business who’ve “been there, done that.” Why reinvent the wheel? Stop trying to figure it all our yourself! Spend a little time with me and my guests to find out what you need to have a happy family and a successful business.
- January 19th, 2011: Our focus this month is Power. Marlynn Schotland of The Power MOB joins us as we dive into “What Makes a Woman Powerful.”
- February 16th, 2011: This month we are talking all about Passion and the role it plays in running your business. Liz Strauss joins us to speak about “The Top 5 Ways to Start Living Your Life.”
- March 16th, 2011: This month’s theme is Purpose, and I’ll be interviewing Carol Roth, author of The Entrepreneur Equation, on “Why We Choose to Start Our Own Businesses.”
- April 20th, 2011: Hollee Schwartz Temple helps us focus on “Good Enough Is the New Perfect: Finding Happiness and Success in Modern Motherhood”
- May 18th, 2011: Let’s talk about Influence. Why is it important? How can we learn to leverage our influence among our target audience? Join me and my guest Ciaran Blumenfeld of Momfluential Media as we discuss.
- June 15th, 2011: One of the biggest reasons mompreneurs start their businesses is the quest for Fulfillment. This month Natalie Sisson will join us to discuss fulfillment and how to achieve it.