April 2, 2015 – All day! Kick-off call at 9am, closing call at 5:30pm.
Have a nagging project you keep putting off? Constantly putting client work before the work you need to do to build your business? Need someone to hold you accountable and keep you going?
Join Lara Galloway, the Mom Biz Coach, for a virtual Get It Done Day! This work sprint is designed to help you set a realistic goal, keep you motivated throughout, and most of all, accomplish something meaningful for you and your business. Lara herself will lead the group call-ins throughout the day and be available for one-on-one phone calls if you need individual help. Don’t put yourself and your business in the backseat any longer, register today!
Get It Done Day Rough Timeline (Subject to change)
Week before April 2:
- Work through provided assessment to identify realistic goal/project for the Get It Done Day
- Arrange schedule, childcare, meals to allow for a full-day commitment
- 9:00 am – Kick-off call! Everyone will call into a conference call led by Lara to introduce themselves and declare their goal for the day
- 10 am – Throughout the day, Lara will be available for one-on-one calls by sign-up.
- 12:00 pm – Check-in call! Again, everyone calls in to chat with Lara. How are things going? How do you feel about your progress so far? Are you stuck?
- 3:00 pm – Another check-in. Feeling confident? Slowing down? Ready for the final sprint?
- 5:00 pm – Wrap up call. How did it go? What did you accomplish today? Great work!
Get all of this, plus a huge sense of accomplishment for $49! Join us!