I am passionate about helping you as a mompreneur create the life you want that includes all of who you are as a woman, wife, mother and more. I want you to love your business and for it to make you more of all these things that you are. Itâ€™s helpful to do some â€œfoundational workâ€ at the beginning of this program so that you clearly define why youâ€™re here, what you want to achieve and how youâ€™ll know when youâ€™ve accomplished it.Â One of the best paths to getting where you want to be is to clearly define and own where you are.
To paraphrase a Chinese proverb: â€œIf you donâ€™t know where youâ€™re going, youâ€™ll most certainly wind up there.â€ Please answer the questions below and email them back to me at email@example.com. Iâ€™ll use them to check in on you as we go through the program. Keep a copy of them for yourself in your Mom Biz Makeover Notebook to refer back to. Weâ€™ll do some planning and strategizing in Months Two and Four to help you achieve your goals.
Where are you now?
- Why do you feel your business needs a â€œmakeoverâ€?
- What does your current business/professional situation look like right now?
- What does your current business/professional situation feel like right now?
- What does your current personal situation look like right now?
- What does your current personal situation feel like right now?
Where are you going?
- If what you have right now is not what you want, please describe what you want.
- What do you want your business/professional situation to look like?
- What do you want your business/professional situation to feel like?
- What do you want your personal situation to look like?
- What do you want your personal situation to feel like?
How will you know when you get there?
- What has been your definition of success up to this point?
- What would your new definition of success have to be to have the professional and personal blend that you want?