Mom Biz Makeover Program Success Equation =
- The program content delivered by the Mom Biz Makeover team through e-courses, audio and video downloads and exercises +
- Your reading, listening, watching and completing the content +
- The Mom Biz Makeover team providing monthly live teleclasses and open coaching +
- Your interaction and participation in those live calls +
- Your interaction and participation in the Mom Biz Makeover Ning Community +
- You asking for additional help and support along the way when needed +
- Your two private coaching sessions with Lara
Critical Steps for Success
To get the most out of this program, we strongly encourage you to take the following steps RIGHT NOW to support you in being successful in the Mom Biz Makeover Program:
- Set-up your profile in the Mom Biz Makeover community (Go to www.mombizmakeover.ning.com and follow the instructions to set up your profile). Take advantage of the chance to network and get to know the other members of this program who are going through the same things you are. Make a new friend, find an accountability buddy, or even meet your next joint venture partner!
- Introduce yourself by updating your status in the Ning Community. Tell us about you, your family and your business.
- Put all Group Coaching Calls on your calendar:
Telecass Calls: 1st Wednesday of each month, 9:30am to 11:00amPT/12:30pm to 2:00pm ET
Open Coaching Calls: 3rd Wednesday of each month, 9:30am to 11:0amPT/12:30pm to 2:00pm ET
- Schedule into your calendar time each week to focus on the Mom Biz Makeover Program.
- Set goals each week or month for yourself and share those with our community by posting an Accountability Request in the Accountability Forum. Weâ€™ll check-in with you on each of our live calls to see how youâ€™re doing. Share your goals with Lara by submitting your answers to your coach inside the JigsawBox platform.
- Bookmark the Mom Biz Makeover page (www.mombizmakeover.ning.com) so you can easily access it.
- Create a Mom Biz Makeover file or 3-ring notebook to keep your exercises together.
- Get a fresh spiral notebook or journal to capture all your thoughts, ideas and notes through this process.
- Ask for help and offer it to your peers in the Program by posting comments in the Forums, starting Groups that focus on your interests or specific challenges, and posting messages on each others’ profile pages.