The 2010 WoMEN: WHAT MOM ENTREPRENEURS NEED TELESEMINAR SERIES
We had a wonderful line up of speakers in 2010. Below you can find my speakers and their topics.
You can also purchase the 2009 and 2010 WoMEN Series bundles by stopping my E-Learning Store.
Want exclusive access to the specials, give-aways and recordings for the upcoming 2011 WoMEN Series? Then sign up in the box below!
As a mother of three children aged seven and under, a wife, a business coach and an entrepreneur, I need a lot of things. Time. Money. Support. Patience. Clients. Babysitters. Friends. Partners. Good health. Me Time. Advice. Expertise. Mentors. Flexibility. A Good Sense of Humor. . .just to name a few.
While lying in bed unable to sleep one night, I was thinking about how I could best support the mom entrepreneurs in one of my Coaching Groups. Like me, they occasionally get overwhelmed with what to do next, how to do it, and they need shortcuts to save them their precious time. Thus, the idea of the WoMEN: What Mom Entrepreneurs Need teleseminar series was born.
FROM START-UP TO SUCCESS
Running a business while raising a family can be an extremely rewarding path for many moms. To do so successfully is a reality for some, and a challenging goal for many of us. With this in mind, I’ve put together the WoMEN: What Mom Entrepreneurs Need Teleseminar Series. My purpose is to get you the expert advice of moms in business who’ve “been there, done that.” Why reinvent the wheel? Stop trying to figure it all our yourself! Spend a little time with me and my guests to find out what you need to have a happy family and a successful business.
Thank you again to our Wonderful 2010 WoMEN Series Speakers!
LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS. ASK THEM QUESTIONS.
The WoMEN: What Mom Entrepreneurs Need Teleseminar Series will address some of the most important components of your life and business, including:
- February 9, 2010: The Art of Family Management with Jennifer Hollander
- February 16, 2010: Social Media with Christine Gallagher
- February 23, 2010: The One Page Business Plan for Women with Melodie Lane
- March 2, 2010: Marketing with Rhonda Hess
- March 9, 2010: How to Do Publicity with Helen Coronato
- March 16, 2010: The Power of Mom Communities with Carla Young
- March 23, 2010: How to Successfully Balance Child Care and a Career with Candi Wingate
- March 30, 2010: How to Create Info Products Using Social Media with Rebecca Buscemi
- April 6, 2010: The Definition of Success with Lara Galloway and Nicola Ries-Taggart
- April 13, 2010: Go-Givers Sell More with Bob Burg
- April 20, 2010: Living the Life of a Guilt-free Mom with Karen Bierdeman
- April 27, 2010: Making Your Bright Idea a Money-Making Reality – Tamara Monosoff, The Mom Inventor
- May 4, 2010: The Family Coach Method with Lynne Kenney
- May 11, 2010: Amy Hilbrich Davis of Inspiring Moms and the Balance Map
- May 18, 2010: Using Your Parenting Expertise in Your Business with Sharon Silver
- May 25, 2010: Finding More Energy for Mom Entrepreneurs with Jen Powter
- June 1, 2010: How to Create Your Signature Speech with Felicia Slattery
- June 8, 2010: No WoMEN Series this week!
- June 15, 2010: How to Market Like a Chick with Coree Silvera
- June 22, 2010: WordPress as the Perfect Platform for Mom Entrepreneurs with Carley Knobloch
- June 29, 2010: The Emotion Behind Money with Julie McCasserly
- July 7, 2010: The Mom Biz Coach is on Vacation!
- July 13, 2010: The Top Ten Twitter Lists You Must Have with Melissa Lierman
- July 20, 2010: The Mom Biz Coach is on Vacation!
- July 27, 2010: Marketing Your Business on a Shoestring Budget With Jessica Swanson
- August 3, 2010: Work With Passion in Your Midlife and Beyond With Nancy Anderson
- August 10, 2010: Rich German, Monetize Your Passion
- August 17, 2010: Life’s Too Short To Fold Fitted Sheets: Your Ultimate Guide to Domestic Liberation with Lisa Quinn
- August 24, 2010: Helping Mompreneurs with Back to School with Sharon Silver
- August 31, 2010: Raising Lifelong Readers and Writers with Pam Allyn
- September 7, 2010: Guest to be Announced
- September 14, 2010: Self Promotion Made Easy and Affordable: 3 Secrets to Make You More Money with Helen Coronato
- September 21, 2010: Mompreneurs: How to Overcome Daily Distractions with Laura Rolands
- September 28, 2010: Does Motherhood Make You Stupid–Or Have You Think Smarter with Dr. Joanne Stern
- October 5th, 2010: Easy and Effective Marketing Techniques For Your Business from Vista Print with Jason Keith from Vista Print
- October 12, 2010: Surrounding Yourself with Solid Communities ~ Online and Off with Jyl Johnson Pattee
- October 19, 2010: Incorporating Your Mom Entrepreneur Business with Karen Kobelski
- October 26, 2010: A Tired Woman’s Guide to Passionate Sex with Dr. Laurie Mintz
- November 2, 2010: Building Your Brand with a Facebook Business Page with Natalie MacNeil
- November 9, 2010: The Mom Biz Coach has a day off!
- November 16, 2010: Your Personal Board of Advisers with Caroline Dowd-Higgins
- November 23, 2010: Happy Thanksgiving Week to my American Friends!
- November 30, 2010: List Building with Carley Knobloch
- December 7th, 2010: Mom Biz Coach has the day off!
- December 14th, 2010: Cracking the Code: How to use technology to keep your family calendar, lists and to dos under control with Carol Schiller from Cozi
- December 21st, 2010: Merry Christmas from the Mom Biz Coach Company!
- December 28th, 2010: Have a Wonderful New Year and Stay Tuned for the 2011 WoMEN Teleseminar Series!