Are you a mompreneur ready to define success on your own terms?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you a proud mom dedicated to putting her family first?
- Did you start your own business because you wanted the freedom and flexibility you need to be there for your children?
- Do you want the work you do to be a lifestyle choice, and demand that your work be meaningful to you?
- Have you been doing all you can, but feel stressed out, overwhelmed and frustrated since you’re working all the time but not reaching the goals you set for yourself?
- Would you like to learn to attract your ideal clients to you, rather than always having to hunt for them?
- Are you ready to start automating, delegating and outsourcing some of the work you do, but don’t know where to start?
- Do you need a mentor to show you how to use tools like Twitter, BlogTalkRadio, YouTube, LifeStream and other audio/video programs that will let you reach your audience in multiple platforms?
I work with mompreneurs who run services-based businesses, including consultants, coaches, speakers, authors, program leaders, marketing experts, graphic designers, public relations experts, bloggers, photographers, writers, virtual assistants and other work-at-home-moms who want success on their terms. These moms are dedicated to their families and need their work to be meaningful and satisfying. They need their businesses to run efficiently without them so they have more time to spend with their kids! As the Mom Biz Coach, a mother of three, a wife, and an entrepreneur, I’ve been through some of the same things you’re going through. You are not alone, and you don’t need to figure everything out all by yourself. I know how hard it is to learn everything you need to know to run your business, and I’m passionate about helping you enjoy success on your own terms, just as I have.
Why not browse some of my mom entrepreneur coaching offerings and see which one best fits you?