April 2, 2015 – All day!
I’m so excited to be offering this opportunity to all you great mompreneurs out there! Let me ask first, if any of this sounds familiar:
- You have a nagging task you want to complete for your business, but…
- It’s not paid work, so it keeps getting put on the backburner.
- You know if you had a good chunk of time to dedicate to it, you could knock it out.
- But you haven’t been able to carve out that time yet and…
- It would be nice to be in a group or have someone to hold you accountable to getting it done.
Never fear! My Get It Done Day is here!
Join me and a group of your peers in setting aside a day for getting it done! It’s time to come out of our winter hibernations and jump start our springs on APRIL 2ND.Register NOW
I’ll have a handy workbook for you to walk through the steps before the big day and be available for one-on-one coaching as well as check-in calls throughout our day together. You won’t be on your own at all! I’m here for the whole process—from picking a project with an appropriate scope, to setting milestones, to getting unstuck, to celebrating your accomplishments.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to get something big done for you and your company!
What projects are good for a Get It Done Day?
- Create a new marketing campaign
- Rewriting web copy
- Setting up a drip email campaign
- Develop a press kit
What’s included in my registration for the Get It Done Day?
- Group calls led by Lara Galloway
- One-on-one coaching with Lara Galloway
- Email support leading up to and the day of the event
- A supportive peer group to keep you motivated
So what are you waiting for? I’m fun, you’re fun, and getting work done is just better when you have a group to comiserate with AND hold you accountable! Register today!