You’ve got some big goals. You’ve been in business for a while now and you’re ready for things to make a turn for the better. You’re involved in the MomBiz community and consuming as much information as you can. But at some point you say, “That’s it. I’m ready. I’m going to do it.” Is it time for you to hire a coach? If you’re trying to figure out if you’re at that point, this blog post is for you. Is it time for you to stop doing everything you know to do and reach out for help? That’s what I do for a living, girls. You know that. Maybe today isn’t the day for you, but when it is I’d be honored to help you.
Here are the top ten signs that you might need to hire a coach:
- You are overwhelmed. When you’re doing it all as fast as you can, and you don’t even have time to stop and think and plan and have a vision and check in with yourself and make sure that you’re actually doing what you said you were going to do… this is an awesome time to hire a coach.
- You can’t even remember why you started this business in the first place. Have you “lost that lovin’ feelin’” when it comes to your biz? Chances are your priorities have gotten lost somewhere along the way. You started this business with a set of ideals in place. Let’s get you back to that.
- You are stuck in learning, learning, learning mode. You absolutely have to keep learning. However, you also have to be the one who leads your team so that your business stays on top, becomes more profitable, and offers more and more value. If you’re off learning, learning, learning, who is minding the shop? This might be the time to hire a coach.
- Your sales are falling off and you don’t know why. It could be a lot of different things. The market, your clients, your product funnel, types of offers, target audience… How do you know? That’s my job. I can help you figure that out.
- You’re following the book on marketing to the letter, but you can’t get new clients. The most common reason for this, if you are indeed doing best practices for engagement and content marketing, is that you are just not visible and credible enough to your audience yet. A coach can help you build the credibility and visibility necessary to bring those clients to you.
- You’re at a crossroads and you need to make a big decision. “Is it time for me to really ramp it up, get a nanny, hire employees, go big or go home?” These are the kinds of decisions you should make with a trusted partner, guide, coach. I would love to help you with that. I can help you make a powerful decision, not one that you felt you had to make under pressure, backed into a corner.
- Your husband, your family, and your friends have no idea why you’re working so hard. Listen, there is nothing worse than busting your butt, having a passion, and being all fired up about it, and having the people closest to you in your world just not get it. It hurts. I know. I’ve been there. I can help you figure out how to communicate what’s so important to you and why it’s so important to you so that you can get the buy-in you need from the people you love the most.
- Your partner is putting pressure on you to either make more money or call it quits. Let’s make you some money! A coach can help you choose the most viable path for that goal.
- You’re doing every single thing you know how to do, you’re doing it as fast as you can, you are working as hard as you can, and you just can’t do anymore. My friend, let’s talk about delegating. Let’s talk about managing your business through processes, systems, and automation, key factors in any successful business.
- You are ready for a change and you want a guide or mentor who has been there, done that, and can help you. Well, hey, that’s my job. Contact me and let’s talk about how I can help you reach the goals you’re so passionate about.
I love to hear from you, so leave me a comment!
Have you ever worked with a coach?
Evaluate these signs today. Is it time to make that leap?