Are you a mompreneur trying to run a business while struggling to stay afloat of family obligations? Are you juggling a million and one things with no downtime in sight?
You’re not alone! Learn Six Tips for Mombiz Success in this video below, originally published at the YummyMummyClub TV.
Six Tips for Mom Biz Success
- Define Success for yourself: think about your priorities and values
- The Double ‘S’ Principle – Systems & Support: You can’t do it all on your own – don’t try! Start creating systems that support you.
- Do work you love: Doing work you love, with ideal clients will carry you through the harder times
- Ditch the guilt: Stop being guilty! Set up time for quality time for your chdilren, and then follow your dreams!
- Set strong boundaries, and stick to them – If you are a full-time mom and full-time business owner, you have alot of demans on your time. Set expectations and communicate them with your spouse, your family and your clients. Then stick to them!
- Set a goal and create a plan to get there: If you don’t plan on where you’re going, it’s like getting in the car and ust driving – you’ll get somewhere, but will it be where you need or want to be?
Which steps are you using in your business well and what can you improve on? Let me know by leaving a comment.